The Q Tree Forum

Wolf's PSU (Persona...

Notifications
Clear all

Wolf's PSU (Personal Situational Update)

12 Posts
7 Users
41 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@wolfmoon1776)

Greetings!

This is a handy place "not on the front page" where I can let people know what's going on in Wolf World.

For me, this summer is going to be all about getting out of "COVID debt".  My COVID debt is not monetary - it's a combination of HEALTH and HOME.  There are a lot of things that were not fixed during the last year - including both ME and THE ABODE.

I will be using this summer to fix things up, including me.  You won't see me on the site all day, or at regular times.  Some of it will be literally health-related, some will be "gittin' stuff done".

I am preparing for the BATTLE ROYALE to come.

I advise EVERYBODY to use this summer wisely.  Take the time you need to do what you need.  If you have time to post on the site, great, but when the battles die down, TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

OK?  Get caught up NOW.  Things will heat up BIG TIME as 2022 and the 2022 election approach.

On the good news side, I am doing better.  I'm starting to get a handle on my post-COVID condition.  I'm talking to the right people and getting good advice.

More on that in a future comment.

Thanks, much love, and God bless!

Wolf

11 Replies
(@sadieslays)

Good to hear you're getting well and getting busy. 🙂

1 Reply
(@wolfmoon1776)

@sadieslays - thanks!  Things are looking up!  Getting some definitive health answers.  New questions, but some big ones solved.

(@kalbokalbs)

Yup, health, family and home FIRST! 

Guessing we are in a lull of sorts.  2A crap is going to percolate up soon.  They probably need a few targeted FF soon.  IF the audits go as they rightfully should, WILL get interesting. 

Government spying and targeting conservatives, whites, veterans are in the cross hairs. 

Anticipate latching onto acreage this summer.  Conservative red state.  Unsure which one.  Three long road trips this summer on the schedule.

1 Reply
(@wolfmoon1776)

@kalbokalbs - good thinking!  Get things in order!

Think you're right about 2A, and also this bit of wisdom to "Wolf Forum Insiders".

Don't think that China will let their boy be kicked out of the White House without something COVID-level or bigger.

Prepare for ALL of patriotic America to grab the steering wheel when the ChiComs try their next big "save the commie bacon" move, and Dem fools try to play along again.

(@elize)
Trusted Member

I have been slacking on keeping up, due to real life.  The broken ankle is now at over 5 weeks healing, so not too much longer.

We'd been looking for a year now for a "weekend" and/or emergency 2nd house and we were blessed with finding the perfect place with usable land and water.

The summer will continue to keep us busy as almost 500 sq ft of garden ripens and we rearrange supplies.

God bless and be safe and well.

3 Replies
(@kalbokalbs)

@elize  State if you don't mind sharing?  I'm angling towards TX or OK.

(@elize)

Trusted Member

@kalbokalbs sorry for not replying I'm so behind on things!  We're in NC.  But I have lived in both OK and TX.

What state are you in now?

(@grandmaintexas)

@kalbokalbs I just got on here for the first time. Noticed (at last) the forum link on the homepage. I'm slow.

Anyway, prices in Texas are out of control right now. If you can stand to be far out of big cities, you might still find some land and a house that is affordable.

Let's put it this way, a friend put their up for sale in Frisco (outside of Dallas). It had over 60 showings the first day, and sold that day. It is that crazy.

Land that was selling for $4,000 an acre last year is double or more now and going up by the day.

Oklahoma is much more normal at the moment. Hope that helps a little.

(@steveinco)

You said that neither you nor your house were getting fixed.

I *do* hope you don't mean that the way the veterinarian would, though given some of the stories about COVID vaccines' effects, perhaps you do.

1 Reply
(@wolfmoon1776)

@steveinco LOL!  I'm still kinda sorting out the COVID effects (it literally changed the nature of my sputum from day 1 and permanently thereafter), but - thank goodness - nothing that needs "fixed" in that sense! 😆

(@singingsoul1)

Wolf I found this on YouTube from Dr Eric Berg I thought there might be something of interest to you ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r0E_FKxEWo

Share: