The Q Tree Forum

Welcome To The Gene...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome To The General Non-Political Forum (Non-Contentious Stuff)

6 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@wolfmoon1776)

Remember what Emerald Robinson used as her signature on Twitter, about politics being downstream from culture, and culture being downstream from religion?  ALL of that stuff - politics - culture - religion - goes on THE OTHER GENERAL BOARD.  This one is for gardening, raising kids discussion of music (but not cultural Marxism in music), etc.

Use some common sense here.  If it's gonna get hot, or MIGHT get hot, just put it on the other board and save me some work.

If it's nicey-nice, keep it here.

If it's gonna get REALLY hot, put it on The U Tree Air B&B.  Or just go to The U Tree.

https://utree.home.blog

THANKS!

W

5 Replies
(@steveinco)

I would guess that bacon is a non-contentious topic?

2 Replies
(@wolfmoon1776)

@steveinco - Things should be non-contentious, as long as VEGGIES and VEGALIENS don't sneak in and cause trouble!

(@bflyjesusgrl)

Honorable Member

@steveinco As of this post, BACON has over 27 thousand views!!!🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🥓🥓🥓🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

(@itswoot)

private_message_to_wolf

I've been looking through The Q Tree Forum to figure out how to get started with my B2 espionage post. Closet I've come is the "Add Topic" link on the main page. Is that where I start? Also, can I add/edit the topic over a period of a day or two before it gets posted to the main Q Tree page?

1 Reply
(@bflyjesusgrl)

Honorable Member

@itswoot Hi Woot!

The PMTW works on the main tree page, invisible to us, but he sees it.  If you post/add a topic here, it stays here and starts a new forum topic. And yes you can add to it by adding more replies. Edit/delete has a time feature same as the Tree.  If posted here, it does NOT get posted to the main QT page, W would have to copy over?? Orr make you an Author so you can post it on the main tree to begin with.

Hey, go check out the BACON forum!! It's AWESOME!!!🤸‍♀️🥓😋🤸‍♀️🥳🤩🤸‍♀️

Share: