Well, whataya know. The day after the most YUGE conservative victory in decades, and President Donald Trump is headed to a rally.
And the day after the return of our favorite letter of the alphabet, too.
Okay peeps, we’re Mendon, Illinois, today.
Mendon is up the Mississippi River a bit in the Quincy area.
Mendon Illinois is located in West Central Illinois in the heart of Adams County. It is directly off of IL 336. Mendon is a small, hometown community where families and businesses can enjoy a clean, peaceful setting and still have quick access to shopping , medical services, restaurants, and higher educational services in Quincy – 12 minutes away. Mendon is surrounded by rolling, productive farmland, bountiful wildlife and sits 12 miles from the Mississippi River. Mendon is the home to Community Unit School District #4.
Facebook: Mendon IL Happenings
The village itself looks to be very tiny. I mean, they put the firehouse on the village website.
Save America Rally in Mendon, Illinois
When: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Time: Trump speaking at 8 pm ET (7 pm CT)
Where: Adams County Fairgrounds (directions)
If anyone sees a list of speakers, please post it.
Over the past four years, President Donald Trump’s administration delivered for Americans of all backgrounds like never before. Save America is about building on those accomplishments, supporting the brave conservatives who will define the future of the America First Movement, the future of our party, and the future of our beloved country. Save America is also about ensuring that we always keep America First, in our foreign and domestic policy. We take pride in our country, we teach the truth about our history, we celebrate our rich heritage and national traditions, and of course, we respect our great American Flag.
- We are committed to defending innocent life and to upholding the Judeo-Christian values of our founding.
- We believe in the promise of the Declaration of Independence, that we are all made EQUAL by our Creator, and that must all be TREATED equal under the law.
- We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
- We believe in rebuilding our previously depleted military and ending the endless wars our failed politicians of the past got us into for decades.
- We embrace free thought, we welcome robust debate, and we are not afraid to stand up to the oppressive dictates of political correctness.
- We know that the rule of law is the ultimate safeguard of our freedoms, and we affirm that the Constitution means exactly what it says AS WRITTEN.
- We support fair trade, low taxes, and fewer job-killing regulations, and we know that America must always have the most powerful military on the face of the Earth.
- We believe in Law and Order, and we believe that the men and women of law enforcement are HEROES who deserve our absolute support.
- We believe in FREE SPEECH and Fair Elections. We must ensure fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections going forward – where every LEGAL VOTE counts.