For those who still have courage, for those who can read beyond a headline, for those who believe in liberty and our rights, this is our time. It’s been a long path. Along the way, we’ve encountered those who have lied, spied, and died. At times, we ‘ve been distracted by skillful opponents, small and carefully crafted skirmishes, intentional disinformation from media, and worst of all, our own naivety. It was inconceivable that Americans would choose to harm America. Yet, truth is patient and eventually revealed. The more we know, the more we are drawn again to Ukraine. The source of all things evil in DC, all the corrupt players from BOTH parties, left their footprints in Ukraine.
For YEARS we’ve said, “It all comes back to Ukraine.”
We were right.
For extensive background, please see our article “Timeline for 1/1024th of an Impeachment Inquiry”, which goes back years, with hundreds of sources, at the link below. Dems and our media would prefer we only focus on a July 25th phone call or the actions of Rudy Giuliani. Yet, it’s impossible to understand what has happened, the depth of the corruption, the overthrow of a country, without knowing the history found within the timeline. https://wqth.wordpress.com/2019/10/09/timeline-for-1-1024-of-an-impeachment-inquiry/comment-page-1/ Please note: We stopped adding to the timeline in mid-October 2019 because the document became so large and unwieldy. Yet, the problems from Ukraine continue and we MUST talk about them.
The identity of the WhistleBlower, Eric Ciaramella, has been an open secret in Washington, DC, for over a month. Yesterday, Paul Sperry from Real Clear Investigations did a deep dive on Eric Ciaramella (excellent article and a must read). https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html
From the Paul Sperry article:
- Ciaramella was a Yale grad, from Connecticut, and 33yrs old currently.
- Ciaramella was 30yrs old when he was Director of Baltic and Eastern European Affairs, NSC, according to internal email to Victoria Nuland on May 26, 2016.
- Ciaramella worked with DNC Alexandra Chalupa, who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings….. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.
- Documents confirm Chalupa in the WH, meeting with Ciaramella in November 2015. Several more meeting confirmations are listed below, confirmed via Gateway Pundit.
- The day after Comey was fired, May 10, 2017, Russian FM Lavrov visited the WH, the Oval Office, with President Trump. Ciaramella was incensed, went “outside of his chain of command” and sent emails across agencies which ended up in the media. Ciaramella claimed Trump boasted to the Russian officials about firing Comey, whom he allegedly called “crazy, a real nut job.” and noted Putin had called President Trump a week earlier. Ciaramella claims created “Putin told Trump to fire Comey”. The media spun the story, and a week later Special Counsel was announced. The emails were noted in the Mueller report.
- Ciaramella was removed from the WH in June of 2017 for suspicions of leaking.
- It appears Ciaramella huddled with Schiff or his staff, old friends from NSC recently hired by Schiff, for “guidance” on how to put forth his WB complaint.
To Glenn Beck’s #2 episode on Ukraine. It’s stunning. Some of his best work yet.
From Glenn Beck we learn many things but here are the highlights from this 2 hour video.
- During 2017, Ukraine prosecuted 4 people for meddling in the US election of 2016, two were convicted in December 2018, Artem Sytnyk Head of the Anti-Corruption Bureau, and Serhiy Leschenko, a Member of Parliament who was an extreme ideologue and terrified Trump foreign policy may help Russia and harm Ukraine. Sytnyk is on audio tape admitting to helping Hillary Clinton (played during Beck’s 1st segment). A few months later the case was overturned on appeal for technical objections (entity who brought suit didn’t have standing, statute of limitations expiration). Case is being retried.
- Ukraine hired an American lawyer and to get boxes of evidence to the DOJ, which was being blocked by Yovanovich, the Obama leftover Ambassador. Finally the info is dumped on the SDNY branch of the DOJ, who did nothing with it.
- November of 2018 – “someone” approached Giuliani and told him about Ukraine. Lev Parnas (one of the two mysteriously arrested for illegal campaign contributions)puts Giuliani in touch with Shokin.
- December of 18-February of ’19 – Giuliani meets with several people and talks to Shokin via Skype in December. In January of ’19, Giuliani meets with Yuriy Lutsenko, CURRENT Chief Prosecutor for Ukraine, in NYC, two times, and again speaks with Shokin on Skype. In February, Giuliani meets Lutsenko again in Warsaw.
- March of 2019 – Lutsenko, Prosecutor General of Ukraine, again opens the Burisma investigation. How can there be a quid pro quo if the investigation is already open in Ukraine BEFORE President Zelinsky is elected and BEFORE the July 25th phone call?
- March 26, 2019 – John Solomon posts an article that Ambassador Yovanovitch has given the Chief prosecutor of Ukraine, Lutsenko, a “do not prosecute” list. The media has a meltdown, claims it’s not true. During the election Late April in Ukraine, Lutsenko recants after extreme pressure from our State Dept.
- March 28, 2019 Giuliani sends the State Dept all the files on what he has learned. How can Giuliani be running a “shadow foreign policy” when he sent all the docs to the State Dept? Included in files are notes of conversations between Lutsenko and Shokin, notes on Biden/Burisma investigation, notes on meeting with Ambassador Yovanovitch…….. which proves, yes, she had a do not prosecute list, and Solomon articles.
- Media and Deep State claim Giuliani/Solomon/Lutsenko/Shokin/Biden/Burisma is all a conspiracy theory.
- April 25th, 2019 – Biden announces run for President. Same night Trump goes on FOX and talks about the documents from Ukraine which have been sent to State Dept. (Trump knew all about it).
- May 6th, 2019 – Ambassador Yovanovitch is fired. Suddenly the Whistleblower begins to become “concerned” about policy in Ukraine.
- June 2019 – Bill Taylor is named temporary Charge d’affaires in Ukraine until permanent Trump nomination makes way through Senate. Taylor is a State Dept loyalist, not a Trump guy.
- July 2019 – Trump puts hold on Ukraine aid, they are checking on things BEFORE the phone call on July 25th. Allegedly, Trump asks for help with Biden investigation from Zelinsky and asks Zelinsky to ANNOUNCE the investigation. Phrase of “Quid Pro Quo” as a “bad thing” was hatched in our media as a disinformation campaign.
- August 2, 2019 – Guiliani travels to Madrid to meet with Andriy Yermak, Chief Aide and Advisor to new President Zelinsky.
- September 9, 2019 – Bill Taylor, Acting Ambassador to Ukraine sends text message to Sondland (EU Ambassador), “This is crazy” why are we withholding aid to Ukraine for a political campaign in 2020? Sondland says, no we’re not doing that, you misunderstood.
- October 2, 2019 – Remember the files Giuliani sent to the State Dept? Well, on October 2nd, the State Dept sent all those files to Congress. ONLY Congressman to attend the briefing was Jamie Raskin, Dem of Maryland, who said… it’s all propaganda…. trust me.
- October 10, 2019 – Lev Parscam and old Igor Soviet guy are arrested for campaign finance violations along with 2 other guys.
- October 22, 2019 – Taylor testifies and claims Giuliani was running back channel operation. Taylor also claims military aid was withheld because of campaign in 2020, ……… but was told that wasn’t true. Media explodes, deems Taylor is credible (state dept) and Sondland is not credible (Trump appointee)
The Dems case for impeachment, point of view, restricting voters to only events from November of 2018 – current, presents a case of Trump/Giuliani guilt. The Dems don’t want anyone to look at the history of corruption in Ukraine. Dem main talking points are neat and tidy for the American people. Rudy and Trump conspired to remove Yovanovitch. They froze 400 million in aid to try to get Ukraine to investigate Bidens. And Trump incriminated himself during the phone call by spelling out the scheme.
Problems in the Dem Talking Points = January of 2019, Rudy Giuliani asked for a travel visa for Shokin, the Head Prosecutor for Ukraine, who was fired at the behest of Biden, “You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor” or else you don’t get the billion dollars. The State Dept visa was turned down. Strange? Giuliani goes to the WH and asks for a visa and is turned down again. Why? Well, if we think the President and Rudy have bad motive, a personal visit from Shokin to Giuliani might look bad…… but Rudy sent the State Dept all the documents in March. How can Giuliani and Trump be hiding when all documents have been sent to State Dept, and they’re out in the open? Plus, September 11th, military aid was released to Ukraine.
Dems claim quid pro quo. Yet, the Ukraine got the 400 million dollars. Rudy was out in the open with all the files sent to State Dept = no hiding. The Ukraine didn’t have to start an investigation on Biden/Burisma because they already started an investigation in March of 2019, BEFORE Zelinsky was elected and BEFORE the phone call of July 25th.
Where is the quid pro quo?
And, the Ukrainians and Giuliani claim the evidence in those boxes, the evidence they have been trying to get to OUR DOJ, for which certainly Giuliani has made copies, proves the following:
- A. The DNC and Ukrainian officials gathered dirt on Trump (and Manafort).
- B. Ukrainian officials admitted to influencing election (we have the audio).
- C. The misappropriation of the 7 BILLION dollars (DING, DING, DING!)
- D. US Officials interfered in cases within Ukraine (Yovanovitch and her list)
- E. Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin (we’ve seen the video)
- F. Burisma records show Hunter Biden received 3 million dollars. (follow $$’s)
Glenn Beck’s timeline video is excellent work. Highly recommended.
To the paperwork bomb in Gateway Pundit, tracking the connections, the money, and subterfuge of Ciaramella https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/more-on-the-now-infamous-eric-ciaramello-hes-connected-to-the-fake-steele-dossier-and-the-transfer-of-funds-from-the-imf-to-the-ukraine/
We have documents which are impossible to ignore.
We have everything needed for a real trial.
Ciaramella needs to be on trial for treason or the primary witness in the trials of Biden, Brennan, Rice, Nuland, Michael Atkinson, Schiff, et als.
He needs to be brought into protective custody, under the Atty General, asap.
Take a look. The following documents via, Gateway Pundit, connect Ciaramella, Victoria Nuland, Biden, Chalupa, David Kramer, Victor Pinchuk (Hillary’s favorite oligarch), and Olga Bielkova…….. she’s an MP in Ukraine Parliament and in charge of their Energy Dept. Surprised?
Here’s the biggest surprise – the Steele Dossier and the Whistleblower attempt are all linked together. It’s the SAME THING.
And yes, Ciaramella knew all about the IMF transfers THE MONEY transferred to Ukraine. His hands are on MANY emails back and forth. This is just ONE example:
Additionally, we have Ciaramella at Yale, protesting the firing of a professor who was tied to Hamas and Hezbollah. I’m just imagining, just for a moment, what horrendus thing would have to occur for Yale to fire a professor who was tied to terror orgs. Nonetheless, Ciaramella was sympathetic.
Eric Ciaramella, Nuland and Kavelec at State Dept talked all the time about Ukraine.
And Ciaramella was a special guest of Biden’s for luncheon with Italian leader Renzi, along with Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch.
Here’s a terrific laundry list of swamp critters involved in those Ukraine IMF loans:
for the final tasty morsel, it all comes together at……… The Atlantic Council.
To temporarily sum it all up (because there will be more from Ukraine). For years, we have been digging and we will continue to dig. In fact, we’re encouraged. We’ve confirmed we hit a motherload of swamp critters. Eventually, the truth will out. We need to push the truth to help our President, right now, and overall, to help our country. These are the people who need to be held accountable.
Signing off for now…… until next time…… D