Clear all

Do you like this Q&A format?

23 Posts
9 Users
17 Likes
Topic starter

Test it out and see! 😘ย 

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 19/04/2021 9:11 pm

OK - I'm replying to my answer, I think.

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 20/04/2021 12:16 am

Actually, I was replying to the original question's explanation. The ANSWERS are the ones below, and each of THOSE can have direct replies, too.

grandmaintexas 20/04/2021 8:52 am

Yes. I like it!

grandmaintexas 20/04/2021 8:55 am

Also, Wolf I got in by logging in on the Qtree. I thought I had already tried that, but apparently not.

Good Lord, it's a miracle I can post by myself. 😂😂😂

barkerjim 20/04/2021 2:43 pm

I find this a bit confusing. Perhaps it's the lack of a real question with answers. or it's all the comments under the answers. Hard to know the truth. Of course it's all opinion. Think I liked the first forum setup, but this is only the second viewed so far.

RedLegLeader68 20/04/2021 6:42 pm

Tried to add a comment at the bottom, but it said "characters must be greater then 2" I've no idea, but the comment was very much greater than 2.

Hi everybody!!

TakeBackOurRepublic 13/05/2021 5:01 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by TakeBackOurRepublic

It's always hard to transition to new formats from what we're used to (creatures of habit). That said, many times I've wanted to go back and find a particular comment. I'll remember the article but when there's been a lot of comments it's frustratingly difficult to find it again. Now that you've set this up in a Reddit fashion, which I'm partially familiar with, I think after we all figure out how to use it it will be a lot more efficient to research and the specific comments will flow much better. Thanks Wolf Moon for continuously striving to improve TheQTree. I'm often here perched on a branch although I don't comment too often. Every day is a learning experience that I really appreciate. 😊 Wow, even built in emoji's!

7 Answers

I'm finding it a little confusing. But maybe there aren't enough answers yet to really show what it looks like.

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 20/04/2021 12:11 am

yeah, it's weird. Let's see what happens to this response to your answer...

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 20/04/2021 12:14 am

OK - I think this is reddit style. Let me upvote your answer and see if it goes higher.

YES, YES, YES to the gazillionth power!!!!!!

Lol, you may never get me to shut up now!ย  😛ย 

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 20/04/2021 12:12 am

OK, I just upvoted your "answer"! I THINK. Is this "reddit style"? Hmmmm...... Let's see what this does.

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 20/04/2021 12:13 am

OK, looks like I just made your answer go to the top by upvoting it!

Elize 20/04/2021 12:27 am

Lol since you upvoted it I hope that means you liked my response! Ask my husband, I can ramble, you opened pandoras box!

This is kind of the style of technical support forums, where someone asks a question about a problem they are having, and they get a lot of different answers. I think the best ones usually migrate to the top.

I'm hoping this replies to your opening Q

Valerie Curren 20/04/2021 3:26 am

Well I got to up-vote my comment when I thought I was moving it to the top of the page. I don't dare click the down button; I can use all the love I can get even if it's dreaded self-love--how PC

Valerie Curren 20/04/2021 3:32 am

Well I couldn't upvote my comment twice, but I could down vote & then re-upvote...so there's that, assuming that's a desirable feature.

Whenever someone starts being too much of a dick to other people the downvoting might help them catch a clue, though certain of those types probably wouldn't care!

Oh & perhaps no emojis to play with here which can help personalize all the text...

Can't reply to individual's comments, ICKY DOO!!

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 23/04/2021 10:05 pm

DAMN RIGHT!!!

Topic starter

Not sure I do.ย  It's kind of confusing.ย  Not even sure where this answer right here is going to go.

I find it too confusing. Typed a comment under your first block, but it is hidden and clicking on the statement "show 2 more comments" caused a spinning blue lined circle in the upper right corner labeled WORKING.

Wolf Moon | Threat to Demonocr... Topic starter 21/04/2021 1:07 am

Yes, this QA format is confusing. Maybe why I never turned into a redditor.

Share: