Dear KMAG: 20190717 Open Topic

This QTH OF JULY open thread is VERY OPEN – a place for everybody to post whatever they feel they would like to tell the White Hats, and the rest of the MAGA KAG! KMAG world (KMAG being a bit of both).

You can say what you want, comment on what other people said, and so on.

Free Speech is practiced here. ENJOY IT. Use it or lose it.

Keep it SOMEWHAT civil. They tried to FORCE fake Orwellian civility on us. In response, we CHOOSE true civility to defend our precious FREEDOM from THEM.

Our rules began with the civility of the Old Treehouse, later to become the Wolverinian Empire, and one might say that we have RESTORED THE OLD REPUBLIC – the early high-interaction model of the Treehouse – except of course that Q discussion is not only allowed but encouraged, and speech is considerably freer in other ways. Please feel free to argue and disagree with the board owner, as nicely as possible.

Please also consider the Important Guidelines, outlined here in the January 1st open thread. Let’s not give the odious Internet Censors a reason to shut down this precious haven.

REMEMBER: This is our SECRET WEAPON OUT IN THE OPEN!

MR. PRESIDENT – I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!

AND PRAY FOR AMERICA TOO!

AND WHAT TIME IS IT?

TIME TO….

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Our movement

Is about replacing

A failed

And CORRUPT

Political establishment

With a new government controlled

By you, the American People.

Candidate Donald J. Trump

Also remember Wheatie’s Rules:

1. No food fights.
  2. No running with scissors.
  3. If you bring snacks, bring enough for everyone.

Q posted today – in preparation for the Qth of July – and I thought it was worth covering, because a great thought really struck me from these posts.

3436

Rep. Ilhan Omar is Projecting Racism and Division

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Jul 2019 – 11:51:38 AM

DnKZP5pUcAA6hx0.jpg

Define ‘Projection’.

Q

Q Post 3436

3437

A New False Narrative, Part of the Disinformation Campaign

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Jul 2019 – 12:03:07 PM

1997-WTC-Marriot-678×381.jpg

00TRUMPRACEweb2-articleLarge.jpg

ap_trumpsnoop_dc_020618_16x9_992.jpg

gy_trumpjackson_dc_020618_2x3_992.jpg

What happens when the ‘controlled’ are told to create a new false ‘racist’ narrative [disinformation campaign]?

Do the ‘SHEEP’ follow?

Think for yourself.

SEE truth.

Q

Q Post 3437

Take a look at Islamist agent Omar’s words:

This president would love nothing more than to divide our country based on race, religion, gender, orientation, ability, or immigration status. This is the only way he thinks he can prevent the solidarity of working people.

We’re not falling for it.

Ilhan Omar, July 16, 2019

What I find remarkable here is that these two women standing here, in the video in this tweet by Ilhan Omar – namely Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley – minus their comrades, Rashida Tlaib and Alexandria Ocacio-Cortez – represent two things which both want WITH INCREDIBLE FEROCITY to take away MY rights and MY freedoms.

Namely, COMMUNISM and ISLAMISM.

In fact, they want to take away EVERYBODY’S rights – all in the name of “equality”.

In doing so, those two things – communism and Islamism – have LITERALLY gerrymandered REALITY ITSELF in every possible IMAGINARY way except the ways that matter.

But what I find MOST ODD is the following.

THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CREATE THESE DIVISIONS.

They FEED on these divisions.

They NEED these divisions.

They STOKE these divisions.

They START these divisions.

They SPARK these divisions.

They CREATE these divisions.

They EXPAND these divisions.

They MAKE TOXIC these divisions.

And now – at long last – they actually have the GALL and the HELL-DESERVING CHUTZPAH to BLAME these divisions on somebody else.

I can in no way say this more strongly.

YOU are the fucking racist, Ilhan Omar. YOU are the fucking racist, Ayanna Pressley.

If you hate this country, which you do, please leave and go to CHINA.

IF you EVER come back, you may think differently about America. But I will tell you ladies this. We will NEVER let you turn this place into another China, where they have REAL socialism, and REAL concentration camps for Muslims, and REAL SLAVERY for PEOPLE LIKE ME.

SO GO TO HELL, SOCIALISTS.

We will NEVER let you bring socialist concentration camps here.

NEVER.

EVER.

Oh, and by the way, I posted about that earlier. Have a look.

W

wolfmoon1776

July 16, 2019 at 13:42

Speaking of CHINA and the FOUR HATEWOMEN, I posted this on Gab, about “GO BACK”….

Why should the Four Horseladies go back? Enlightened SOCIALISM and KINDA SORTA EX-SOCIALISM IN China and Russia await their new citizens!

“Comrades Ocacio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib and Pressley! Welcome to your new home in CHINA!”

China actually has REAL concentration camps for Muslims. You all should go to CHINA and be part of the real drama. Omar and Tlaib get to go INSIDE China’s concentration camps for Muslims, while AOC and Pressley can protest outside for one entire minute, if they’re very lucky, before they get sent to LAOGAI (otherwise known as concentration camps for politics), where they will surely be raped many times before they die, in lovely SOCIALIST CHINA!!! Where there is no racism, as long as you are the “right” kind of Chinese!

SOCIALISM! IT’S AWESOME – FOR THOSE IN CHARGE – FOR A WHILE!

Liked by 13 people

Wolf Moon, July 16, 2019

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
473 Comments
Inline Feedbacks

Concerned Virginian

POTUS rally, GREENVILLE, NC, 7PM Eastern. VP Pence to be there too.

Concerned Virginian

Venue holds 8,000 people. Stuffed to the rafters! People began waiting in line 36 hours ago!

Concerned Virginian

HUGE crowd also outside viewing on giant screens!

kea

‘House blocks maverick Dem’s attempt to impeach Trump over racism allegations’
Yes this was a MSM headline. ‘maverick Dem’s….!!!???!?!?!’

realsauce

3438
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ee5766 No.7073304
Jul 17 2019 19:58:06 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 8e815b No.7073157
Jul 17 2019 19:50:41 (EST)comment image
>>7073157
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

duchess01

Rate Cuts Coming, Right On Schedule,[CB] Takes The Bait – Episode 1919a

duchess01

Trump Sends A Message, [DS] Relays Instructions To [BT] – Episode 1919b

duchess01

Qanon July 17 2019 – Think For Yourself

gil00

Hahahaha!!!!!
“Officials in West Palm Beach are hoping a continuous loop of children’s songs played throughout the night will keep homeless people from sleeping on the patio of a city-owned rental banquet facility.
West Palm Beach parks and recreation director Leah Rockwell tells the Palm Beach Post they’re trying to discourage people from sleeping outside the glass-walled Waterfront Lake Pavilion, which she says rakes in some $240,000 annually from events.
The loop of “Baby Shark” and “Raining Tacos” is a temporary fix to keep homeless people off the patio. Rockwell says the city wants to formalize hours for the facility, which should make trespassing laws easier to enforce.
Illaya Champion tells the Post “it’s wrong” to chase people away with music. He says he’ll still sleep there, but “it’s on and on, the same songs.”
For your listening pleasure…

Deplorable Patriot

I about DIED when I read this. One of my nephews was really into this.

gil00

We still love baby shark. Never heard the taco one but mr gil is going to annoy guys at workbwith it. 😁

Marica

Love baby shark too!!! LOL!!!

Sadie Slays

Does anyone know where we can see who in the House voted for impeachment? I want to see how my Representative voted, but I can’t easily find it.

Sadie Slays
Deplorable Patriot

Here you go Wolf. Pure physics in motion. YEE-HAH!

Deplorable Patriot

TWO LIFT HILLS!

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

That could well be the best one I’ve seen yet.

Deplorable Patriot

The Beast? It’s been around a while. My brother used to rave about it.

gil00

No more if those for me. Thats as closecas I’ll get ti it. Woo!

Deplorable Patriot

I haven’t ridden in a while. But, the POV videos do the trick for me.

Deplorable Patriot

>>7073157
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

realsauce

3439
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8a344a No.7074281
Jul 17 2019 21:14:49 (EST)
Outside of the standard deviation?
Q

realsauce

3440
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8a344a No.7074370
Jul 17 2019 21:20:24 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 0d5e76 No.7074324
Jul 17 2019 21:17:37 (EST)comment image
>>7074281
>>7074281
>https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Jet/status/1151674185313337344
Well outside.
>>7074324
Date today?
17th?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
For Anons/Patriots.
Q

B.b.S.s.Saint

COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL! Then POTUS’s comment about I don’t know those people, I did not set this up! LOL

B.b.S.s.Saint

I have never seen that guy in my life, I missed the translation the first time through.

Greg Cox

Truly mind boggling! For more of the story, click on the link from Q drop 2347 https://twitter.com/q_anonbaby/status/1048079911813107713?s=21
Then click on
This was 9 months in the making? I’ve got to get bed!

MAGA Mom

I have a probably ignorant question. The two watch pictures, one from march and one from now, the two little dials are both the pointing exactly the same. What do those 2 little dials stand for or measure? I
s it unusual that whatever they measure would be the Exact same both times and in months so separated?
Was it the reflections at which we are supposed to look closely or those dials being the same at whatever they are measuring despite being at different times months apart?
Or were the pictures taken at the same time/same day, pictures saved to then be used as needed or when appropriate for their message?
Might not be anything but I really don’t know. Depend on brains greater than mine! ha
I like that the second hand is always straight up – taking the picture on the Exact time. Precision. I like that.

MAGA Mom

What type of watch does POTUS usually wear? Other key players/admin staff? Anyone seen wearing this watch? What happened at the times on the watch on those days? Just thinking…

realsauce

off to bed…nite all!

boondocksaint1

thought this would interest everyone

boondocksaint1

i meant just to put this image but thread is interestingcomment image

andyocoregon

Send her ass back too.

LM

Think it would be great to use in a campaign commercial for candidate opposing her….or even in the general to show the face of the Dem Party

MAGA Mom

Who are “my people”? Citizens of another country? People who are not American?

boondocksaint1

Pretty much my question. I can’t imagine your speculation is wrong.

Molly Pitcher5

From the looks of things the Squadies are inspiring their junkyard dog followers to hate not only the US flag but the State’s too. No borders anywhere?

LM

Another q drop

boondocksaint1

WOW, truthful testimony in the US Senate, that RARELY happens anymore, everyone is too busy “shaping”, or should I say “spinning the narrative