Dear KMAG: 20240520 Joe Biden Didn’t Win ❀ Open Topic

Joe Biden didn’t win. This is our Real President:

AND our beautiful REALFLOTUS.

This Stormwatch Monday Open Thread remains open – VERY OPEN – a place for everybody to post whatever they feel they would like to tell the White Hats, and the rest of the MAGA/KAG/KMAG world (with KMAG being a bit of both).

And yes, it’s Monday…again.

But we WILL get through it!

We will always remember Wheatie,

Pray for Trump,

Yet have fun,

and HOLD ON when things get crazy!

We will follow the RULES of civility that Wheatie left for us:

Wheatie’s Rules:

1. No food fights.
  2. No running with scissors.
  3. If you bring snacks, bring enough for everyone.

And while we engage in vigorous free speech, we will remember Wheatie’s advice on civility, non-violence, and site unity:

“We’re on the same side here so let’s not engage in friendly fire.”

“Let’s not give the odious Internet Censors a reason to shut down this precious haven that Wolf has created for us.”

If this site gets shut down, please remember various ways to get back in touch with the rest of the gang:

Our beloved country is under Occupation by hostile forces.

Daily outrage and epic phuckery abound.

We can give in to despair…or we can be defiant and fight back in any way that we can.

Joe Biden didn’t win.

And we will keep saying Joe Biden didn’t win until we get His Fraudulency out of our White House.

Wolfie’s Wheatie’s Word of the Week:

wame

noun

• womb
  • belly
  • abdomen
  • protuberant hollow part
  • heart or mind (figuratively)
  • origin: Scotland, Northern England

Wrong example shown in a picture

Another wrong example shown in a picture

MUSIC!

Time to GO BIG on AMAZING GRACE!

Interesting guy with an excellent gig!

THE STUFF

Some fun math that’s not too hard to understand!

I love the idea that number theory was kinda, sorta (but not really, IMO) useless for centuries – until suddenly it wasn’t!

Just sayin’!

And remember…….

Until victory, have faith!

And trust the big plan, too!

And as always….

ENJOY THE SHOW

W

5 2 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
630 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks

Release the hounds!!!

Tally-ho!!!

Wait … I’m so sorry. Can’t have a fox hunt on a wolf site.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

cthulhu

That was fun 🙂

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

He can write a good rant.

Valerie Curren

Yes he can. But you’re no piker either!

Linda

Wow, that version of Amazing Grace was incredible!

TradeBait2

That performance made our day in TB house. Thank you!

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Holy smokes all the cats being tortured there just to make that sound!

(OK, kidding aside I like bagpipes. Just to prove its so here’s Scotland the Brave, a song which IMHO absolutely must be done on bagpipes:

Gail Combs

I just said to hubby who looked over, we should get a recording of that and then place a pony in a stall and play it LOUD…. No more problems with loud speakers at events. 😆

eilert

In other words, the Blob in action.

Victor Orban of Hungary describing the BLOB to the T in a recent speech:

eilert

When Chucki immediately comes out with:

Iran International reported, “After speaking with intelligence authorities, US Senate Majority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer said there is no evidence of “foul play” involving the helicopter crash with Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi.”

then you know the BLOB is involved !!!!!!!!!!!

from:
BREAKING: Iranian Regime CONFIRMS President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian Died in Helicopter Crash – NO SIGNS OF LIFE DETECTED AT CRASH SITE | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Last edited 1 month ago by eilert
scott467

Chuckie said the intelligence agencies (i.e., American Gestapo) can get you six ways to Sunday.

He seemed very proud of it.

Senators Born Outside the United States

Michael F. Bennet (CO) *2009–present — India
Ted Cruz (TX) *2013–present — Canada
Tammy Duckworth (IL) *2017–present — Thailand
Mazie K. Hirono (HI)2013–present — Japan

I am not sure this list is for real:

U.S. Senators and U.S. Representatives that are Israel Dual Citizens:

There is this older link to the Library of Congress:

Dual nationality and citizenship : United States-Israel (3 pages)
PDF: https://tile.loc.gov/storage-services/service/ll/llglrdppub/2021700142/2021700142.pdf

Deplorable Patriot

That really should not be allowed, IMO.

And, yes, that’s pretty real.

TradeBait2

I agree, it should be immediately disqualifying. Divided loyalties.

Gail Combs

If you read that Library of Congress paper, Israel is different than other countries.

…Under the law of Israel, every Jew has the right to migrate there, and Israeli nationality is automatically conferred on every Jewish immigrant upon entering the country unless he has expressed a contrary intention, regardless of whether or not he is also a foreign national… the term “nationality’ under Israeli law is synonymous with ‘citizenship” in such cases…

We do a synagogue with a lot of Israelis. They go back and forth from the USA and Israel all the time from what I can tell.

Who is to say, if people in the US government have second homes in Israel and therefore Israeli citizenship.

Robert Baker

Even if that is true in the way you suggest, anyone has the right to reject or revoke citizenship. In the case of serving federal officers that should be a legal requirement for eligibility to serve. Such requirement does not guarantee undivided loyalty but it is no more onerous than requiring certain age limits to be eligible.

Gail Combs

I am not FOR ANYONE near our government having a dual citizenship let alone being a foreign national.

After all just look at the AWAN BROTHERS!

Robert Baker

Were the Awan brothers required to take an oath of allegiance to the United States? As far as I know government employees have no such requirement beyond those elected or appointed to some particular position. I know members of the military take such an oath, but I do not know if police officers, and other government employees have such a requirement. Someone familiar with such details will know the answer to that.

Barb Meier

I was a Contractor who worked onsite at an FBI R&D facility (9-2007 to 10-2018). When I started, I was required to give the oath to an FBI SA who was our Security Officer. I trust him to this day. When I started with DoD in 2019, I did have extensive paperwork with their Security Officer but I don’t remember if I gave the same oath again or if that transferred with my file from FBI to DoD databases.

I expect that since there are Fusion Centers and JTTFs where local, state, and federal law enforcement works together on cases, that all LEOs do give an oath, likely as the following.

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Virginia law for officers of the Commonwealth take and subscribe to the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon me as ____________________ according to the best of my ability, (so help me God).”

Last edited 1 month ago by Barb Meier
SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Apparently if you have a Jewish grandparent, regardless of whether you yourself are considered a Jew (I think it goes through the male line), you can ask for Israeli citizenship on arrival.

Deplorable Patriot

Judaism goes through the mother. Trust me. I know MANY.

OK, I stand corrected.

The point I was trying to make is that even if it’s your maternal grandfather (which means that you can’t be Jewish because it’s not an unbroken maternal chain) Israel would still grant you citizenship if you showed up and asked for it.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA
Deplorable Patriot

It’s always through the mother, even if she converted.

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Actually there’s one obscure sect that does go through the father. But again, beside my point…which is that you only need Jewish *ancestry,* on *either* side, for Israel to be willing to grant you citizenship. You do not actually have to be Jewish via matrilineal descent or conversion.

Valerie Curren

The only Sure parentage, at least before modern medicine!

Here’s that image via Gab

comment image

it didn’t show in your comment before the page reload, but now it does…hmmm

Last edited 1 month ago by Valerie Curren
RAC

” The Iranian Ambassador to Belarus said that the main version of the helicopter crash with President Raisi was “difficult meteorological conditions.” But that’s it for now. The investigation has just begun. The analysis of the helicopter wreckage has just begun and factual information about the causes of the incident has yet to be obtained.
If the involvement of the United States or Israel is established, this involvement may be used by Iran for various asymmetric actions directed against the United States and Israel and their assets in the region.
At the same time, Iran will, as before, avoid direct war, relying on the work of the Axis of Resistance, which is supervised by the IRGC, which is weakly dependent on the change of presidents in Tehran. Iran was able to survive the death of Soleimani, and will survive the loss of Raisi.
A 5-day mourning period has been declared in Iran. My condolences to the Iranian people. ”

kalbokalbs

There goes another bridge in a major US port.   :wpds_evil:

Last edited 1 month ago by kalbokalbs
Gail Combs

You have to back up and look at the broader picture.

Saudi Arabia was talking with Israel as part of the Abraham Accords negotiations.

The Blob/Cartel DOES NOT WANT PEACE in the Middle East for multiple reasons.

October 7th STUNK to high heaven of a 9/11 type ‘opening’ given to Hamas paragliders as a method for killing those talks.

Israel then targets Iran directly.

April 5, 2024 – DAMASCUS, April 1 (Reuters) – Suspected Israeli warplanes bombed Iran’s embassy in Syria on Monday in a strike that Iran said killed seven of its military advisers, including three senior commanders, marking a major escalation in Israel’s war with its regional adversaries.

Skuttlebutt is Saudi Arabia stepped in and tempered Iran retaliation to nothing more than a tit for tat.

Gordon Suggests you look into Smotrich—who is an ethnic Ukrainian

Remember Ukrainian Nazis were spotted in Israel fighting.

…in April 2023, Smotrich was filmed giving a speech at an event that was promoting “Greater Israel,” which is a particularly maniacal notion among ultra-Zionists that Jewish scripture demands that Jews conquer most of the Middle East—’from the Nile to the Euphrates’—in the glorious name of Israel. On the podium where Smotrich spoke was a banner showing an expanded map of Israel that included all of Palestine, all of Jordan, and a large portion of northwestern Saudi Arabia. (The Greater Israel project also calls for the annexation of Lebanon, half of Syria, half of Iraq, and half of Egypt.) During the speech, Smotrich said that the Palestinian people was a made-up concept, that they weren’t ‘real people,’ and that his children were the real Palestinians….

I am doing a lot more digging into the back story. Seems Lord Rothschild is involved back to the 1800s.

kalbokalbs

Orban describes, Life In These United States.

• HLS, FIB, DOJ, IRS, ATF, BLOB…enemies of the people.

Wolfie,

You are taking it that those are separate entities. I am fairly sure they are not!

I should add the MI6 ==> CIA and MI6 ==> Israeli Intel.

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail Combs
Barb Meier

I concur.

Aubergine

Well, hang on. Why “clearly?”

It was foggy as heck, raining, and they were in the mountains. Did assassins manufacture the bad weather, and convince them to fly into it?

I think we jump to the “assassination” conclusions too fast sometimes. Accidents do actually happen.

Aubergine

I agree, side-eye is ALWAYS the appropriate response. But certainty is maybe not.

pgroup2

Fog of war can’t stop you from seeing clearly. Just like radar,

Lol!

Deplorable Patriot

Agreed. Too many things point to it, including the rumored successor.

Valerie Curren

breaking out that image, via Gab, so it hopefully shows…

Gail Combs

Can we send her (and the Gay brigade) to Iran right now?

PLEASE?? with a cherry on top.

TradeBait2

🤣🤣🤣

Please make this true!

pgroup2

Sending ’em home, one at a time.

Where’s home?

There’s only two addresses; you figure it out.

:wpds_wink:

TheseTruths

Meanwhile, at the NRA Convention in Dallas…

(A truck drives by that has “ATF IS GAY” painted on it in huge letters.)

Last edited 1 month ago by TheseTruths
scott467

ATF is full of Nazis, so it makes sense. There is a lot of crossover between fascism and homosexuality.

pgroup2

Is another Night of the Long Knives in the future?

Valerie Curren

They aren’t as long as they’d have you believe 😉

scott467

Short knives, actually.

Little, teeny, tiny knives. They come with those adorable matching outfits.

TheseTruths

Video of people in the Bronx expressing support for Trump.

Democrat Fundraiser From Silicon Valley Donates $1M To Trump

Tech adviser Jacob Helberg, who has donated large sums to Democrats, has joined a wave of big money donors rejecting President Joe Biden and supporting former president Donald Trump in 2024.

Helberg has donated $1 million to Trump’s re-election effort, making the tech adviser one of the largest financial backers of Trump’s bid to win back the White House in November. Just four years ago, Helberg was using his money and influence to support Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s doomed campaign for president, according to The Washington Post.

Helberg is one of a cadre of high-powered Silicon Valley businessmen who have warmed to Trump recently.

“The social cost of supporting Trump isn’t as great as it was,” Helberg said of Silicon Valley society, many members of which see that “Trump was right on a lot of make-or-break issues for America.”

After the Post reported Helberg’s contribution to the Trump campaign, Helberg posted on X: “This one’s for Israel.”

…Helberg and Trump agree on a number of issues, but mainly China. The tech adviser and the former president bonded recently at Trump’s Florida resort Mar-a-Lago over the need to take an adversarial approach to China on trade, Tiktok, and other issues.

Helberg’s drift toward Trump is part of a trend of Democratic supporters who, disenchanted with Biden’s presidency, have taken a second look at Trump and like what they see, given the circumstances.

Trump’s former ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, said that he has spoken with many Jewish donors who are skeptical of Trump, but with Biden’s tilt away from Israel, have given the Republican candidate a second look, according to The Free Press.

“There is clearly a change going on, people who are active in politics with big money, people who were never Trumpers or reluctant ‘hold your nose Trumpers’ are telling me that Trump has to win,” Friedman told The Free Press.

Democratic mega-donor Haim Saban wrote an email to two Biden aides last week warning against the president’s increasing antagonism toward Israel amid its war against Hamas. Saban criticized the president for holding up munitions to Israel.

Aubergine

““The social cost of supporting Trump isn’t as great as it was,” Helberg said…”

I would be ASHAMED to admit that the opinions of others were sufficient to impact my values and actions.

But I guess as always, other’s mileage may vary.

TradeBait2

Shows just how shallow and self centered so many people really are.

Doesn’t it? Pitiful.

mollypitcher5

IMO, some of the social cost of supporting him has been obliterated BY the DemCom’s social media campaigns .First time around the ‘grab ’em by the pussy’ trope was used over and over by supposedly morally outraged people. Fast forward through the last years of demanding that everyone celebrate crotch grabbing drag queens, bearded men breast feeding, relentless hair on fire abortion demands, little by little perverted Biden family secrets whispered about…..

A lot of former SM Ukraine flag wavers are less enthusiastic because billions of our dollars has done little to stop this war.
The incoherent POTATUS vids and ridiculous admin denials on social media defending him are falling flat.
The head spinning support of Israel and support of Hamas simultaneously is also confusing.
They’ve screwed themselves in many ways

Agreed!

Alison

🙄🙄🙄 What a shallow statement … he is ignorant that his ‘social cost’ of not supporting Trump in 2020 is in fact a very REAL cost of the cumulative deaths of Americans by illegal aliens ever since.

(Thank goodness we all had the smarts to know that shunning the ‘vax’ was far more than a social cost to us because our lives were at stake!!)

AMEN!

Aubergine

So weird to me. Just counter to my whole being.

AMEN!

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

The excessive concern with what others think…so you can do the same…is what Ayn Rand called the second hand individual.

In her novels the biggest example of that mentality was Peter Keating in The Fountainhead.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA
Aubergine

That is one of my favorite novels of all time.

100%

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Krassenstein and his brother were the two people whose troll responses to Trump tweets were ALWAYS at the top of the responses.

scott467

It’s a Krassenstein, what else would anyone expect?

Barb Meier

Liked/Reposted

I would if I could!

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Yep, if they actually read that it might cause cognitive dissonance. The left loves to complain about how corrupt Big (fill in the blank) is, and yet here they are with their noses ten inches up the asses of Big Pharma.

TheseTruths

Seriously? I don’t know how that would work.

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Colorado by law must send 11 committed Haley delegates to the convention (versus more than 20 for Trump), for the first two ballots, because of the results of the Primary.

Oddly enough the state convention has to pick the delegates, which is funny because almost no one at the state assembly wanted to give anything to Nicki Haley but an enema with a bore brush. They found 14 people willing to vote for Haley…even though they’re really for Trump; so 11 delegates, 3 alternates. So we had the odd situation of electing a slate of delegates for someone we hated, with the state chair assuring us that none of these people were actually for Haley, but willing to volunteer to meet the legal obligation.

pgroup2

And they say hillbillies are inbred retards.

Regardless of whether that’s true or not, at least they ain’t lefties/commies.

😂

Aubergine

Hey now, I’m a hillbilly!

I’ll admit, there are some first-cousin marriages in my family tree, but I ain’t retarded!

TradeBait2

We hillbillies are everywhere. Anti-hillbillies should be afraid, very afraid. Our memories are long and our tempers are short.

😂

Last edited 1 month ago by TradeBait2
Gail Combs

The trashing of ‘Hillbillies’ and Farmers was a deliberate PSY-OP by the deep state because BOTH sets of people are INDEPENDENT MINDED and no fools. Farmers never fell for the GorebullSchiff warming crap.

pgroup2

That was sorta the basis of my snark. After all, I’m married to a gal whose childhood included living in Cincinnati area and northern Kentucky.

She remembers cutting tobacco leaves on her relatives’ farm and hanging them in the drying shed.

Her tales of her youth sound like hillbilly life to me.

Aubergine

That is a true statement!

Valerie Curren

Elvis had grandparents that were first cousins, just sayin’ 😉 😉

Aubergine

Lol! Elvis is my 7th cousin.

Johnny Cash is my 6th cousin.

All Southerners are related!

:wpds_shock:

Lol!

Valerie Curren

You’re making want to go check Relative Finder…

Per that site I am Elvis’ 10th Cousin Once Removed, with a common ancestor named Edward Larkin.

I am also Johnny Cash’s 12 Cousin, with a common ancestor of Elizabeth Nichols or Nicholas…

But then I’m no Southerner 😉

Lol!

I found my connection to both of them by complete accident, researching lines backwards. Some of my lines were so difficult I had to prove whole families to find my ancestor. It figures that many of my direct line were the “black sheep” of the family, so information about them was more scarce. Some weren’t even included in wills. Tracks with my personality!

Valerie Curren

Wow that’s amazing. I’m not surprised that you might have some “renegade” ancestors, Hope I do too!!! They can make the search much more interesting though 😉 😉

My husband’s father, b 1910, & his dad b 1886, both have some colorful criminal background, much of which was written about floridly in the DC papers. I did find a series of articles that confirmed that Michael’s dad was indeed shot by his own father & though the nature & seriousness of the wound was inconsistently described it aligns w/ the “legend” that his dad was shot in the balls by his own father so he was never supposed to have kids. As far as we know M is his only child from at least 3 marriages. One of the ex wives fought Michael’s meager inheritance in court claiming her ex was unable to father children. Apparently God had other plans! & Ancestry DNA cousins have virtually “proved” that his named dad is his bio dad too & helped me unlock multiple generations on his dad’s side, including white slaves that were Quakers & enslaved in the Caribbean in the 1700’s or early 1800’s…

Aubergine

Wow, great history! I find that family “legends” usually have some basis in fact. We just have to figure them out.

Here’s my favorite “renegade” relative:

He is also featured in one of the “Foxfire” books.

Valerie Curren

Fascinating. What a colorful character to have in the Tree! My husband’s grandfather, the one who shot his father, only had a 2nd or 3rd grade education, per one of the censuses. He mostly worked as a steamfitter. For some reason he got involved in criminal activities, at least some of the times. His father had been a cop at one time but had also been a bigamist (as best as I can tell) so loose morals were part of that inheritance it seems. His mother, however, came from the Shoemaker family who were extensive (pious Quaker) landholders in PA, I think, before moving to MD & DC. One of the Shoemakers, a distant aunt, died as an extremely wealthy spinster & her possible heirs were listed, including my husband’s grandfather (confirming the familial relationship for me), as her will, which left the near entirety of her multi-million dollar estate to a trust fund to build a home for elderly spinsters. I followed this storyline through years of DC papers, attaching multiple documents to the Family Search Tree, & it took the Trustees about Twenty-Five YEARS to fulfill the terms of her will & then that home only lasted about 25 years before being converted into something else, I think it’s an eldercare facility now. I wonder how much of that fortune was squandered on legal battles (lined lawyers’ pockets) even back in the early 1900s?

Aubergine

It’s funny, but I connect to Elvis in two ways, through two different lines. These old families were very intertwined.

Valerie Curren

I think Relative Finder usually just shows the Closest linkage to someone. I know that my husband & I have very distant cousinship because I noticed names in Relative Finder for him that I knew were also in my lineage.

Previously I discovered my husband & kids have 1st cousin-ship w/ William Shakespeare, being descended from his brother. That was the closest relation I’d seen at that point 🙂

In the last few years more trees must have been added to Family Search, on which Relative Finder is based, so I’ve learned that I have direct ancestry in multiple grandfathers & grandmothers on both my mom’s & dad’s side who were on the Mayflower! That was a new one & fun to share with the kids, not that any of it changes who we are 🙂

My Stoddard ancestry that goes back to early 1600’s in Massachusetts & Connecticut had Many Families very well intermarried. One ancestor married a woman & had several children by her. When she died he married her sister, his kids’ aunt, who became their step-mother & the mother of multiple half-siblings. Single parents had a very rough time of it back then so tended to remarry to survive I would guess.

My ancestors helped found Wethersfield & Litchfield, CT & the early generations in both communities were heavily intermarried with really a “relatively” (no pun intended) small handful of surnames for a long time. If you go back far enough we are probably all cousins to some extent!

Aubergine

William Shakespeare is my 12th great uncle, apparently. And Degory Priest of the Mayflower is my 12th gg-father, if Relative Finder is to be believed. I will have to research the connections before I believe it.

Also, Pocahontas’ sister Cleopatra is supposedly my 11th gg-grandmother.

Valerie Curren

Fun! I know I take Relative Finder & Family Search & Ancestry Family Trees with salt mines. I managed to find one of my lines at Family Search that purportedly found its way all the way back to Adam & Eve! LOL I printed off this purported lineage to show the family. There is NO Way that it’s Actually True for there are a couple places where a person is their own grandparent & other such nonsense, like all sorts of European Royalty, Roman leaders, & of course the Biblical patriarchs. I figure if one could go back far enough we’re all descendants of Noah & then we can trace back to Adam & Eve!

I’ll have to check my Alleged Mayflower direct ancestors, just a sec…

Here are Direct Ancestors, per Relative Finder, Mayflower:

11th GGF’s: Degory Priest, Giles Hopkins, Joseph Rogers

12 GGFs: Edward Fuller, John Howland, Stephen Hopkins, Thomas Rogers

12 GGM’s: Elizabeth Tilley, Mary Kent

13 GGF’s: John Tilley

14 GGF’s: John Fitton (could I be related to Tom Fitton?)–whoops this is the European Royalty category

My only other Direct Ancestor is Roger Williams, Famous American, as a 10th GGF–Fun!

scott467

Good luck to them getting out of the convention alive 👍😂

Indeed.

If I were them I’d be wearing T-Shirts reading “Obligated Haley Delegates for Trump”

😍

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

And that said, there was ONE asshat at the assembly who really was for Haley. Some of the other positions he took during resolutions make me think he’s flat-out in the wrong party, and too stupid to hide it like most RINOs.

I gotta hand it to him he had guts. And we didn’t do a thing except ignore him.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA
TheseTruths

This is a 2021 tweet in support of the vax by Alice Stewart, the CNN reporter who just died.

Aubergine

I hope she ate a few while she still could.

Bud Anderson, Last of World War II’s ‘Triple Ace’ Pilots, Dies at 102

Brig. Gen. Bud Anderson, who single-handedly shot down 16 German planes over Europe in World War II and became America’s last living triple ace, a fighter pilot with 15 or more “kills,” died on Friday at his home in Auburn, Calif., northeast of Sacramento.

General Anderson, who teamed with the renowned Brig. Gen. Gen. Chuck Yeager in combat and later in the storied age of pioneering test pilots, was 102.

His family, in a statement on General Anderson’s website, said he died in his sleep.

In his 30 years of military service, General Anderson flew more than 130 types of aircraft, logging some 7,500 hours in the air.

Piloting P-51 Mustang propeller fighters in World War II — he named them Old Crow, for his favorite brand of whiskey — he logged 116 missions totaling some 480 hours of combat without aborting a single foray.

When World War II ended, he held the rank of major at 23 years old. When he retired from active duty in 1972, he was a colonel.

His decorations included two Legion of Merit citations, five Distinguished Flying Crosses, the Bronze Star and 16 Air Medals.

He was promoted to the honorary rank of brigadier general by the Air Force chief of staff at the time, Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., in a ceremony at the Aerospace Museum of California in December 2022. General Brown called him “kind of a wrecking ball of a guy.”

General Anderson scored the third-highest number of “kills” in the Army Air Forces’ 357th Fighter Group, whose three squadrons downed nearly 700 German aircraft, mostly while protecting American bombers on their missions over Europe.

More about him at the link. May he RIP. 🇺🇸

PAVACA

May General Anderson be welcomed by his colleagues-in-arms who went before him into the Peace of the Heavenly City. May he rest in eternal Peace under a new set of wings — the Wings of the Almighty God. May his family find Comfort.

Amen & beautifully said  😍

Valerie Curren

As horrible as she would be she’d be several steps up from Camel-duh   :wpds_twisted:

singingsoul1

I think fake princes is a way below fromcamel. She is disturbingly a control freak.

too true

kalbokalbs

Unaware there was difference between, Hoe and MeAgain Markle.

Both rely on their backs to get ahead.

eilert

Was this article copied from the Babilon Bee?

Aubergine

Another example in a very long line (300+ years) of how the British (Daily Mail) don’t understand Americans.

Royalty is anathema to us.

Gail Combs

They not only do not understand us, they want the USA back as a vassal state. (Not that we aren’t already.)

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail Combs
Aubergine

Not like they want! But they’re not gonna get it.

YUP!

And that is why they are fighting Trump tooth and nail… And WE are fighting back!

🙂

PAVACA

If this is true, one guesses that Meghan is tired of paying the mortgage every month, so now she wants to move into a “rent-free space” — the White House?

eilert

Victor Orban of Hungary describes the BLOB to the T:

pgroup2

Is there humor in insanity? You be the judge. I lol at least twice and chuckled much.

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

One said they might be harassed by investigators and lawsuits.

Not that THEY would EVER do that to Trump.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA
TheseTruths

Their projection is so thick you can slice it with a knife.

eilert

Elon Musks parody answer to this:

ZING!

ROTFLMAO!!!

I hope he actually means it.

Valerie Curren

LOL, I couldn’t see your image here so ran it through Gab, just in case 😉

GA/FL

Thanks for the Andre Rieu Amazing Grace, Wolf Moon. I love bag pipes – they express human angst and pathos, anger and resolve better than any other instrument.

Here’s an awesome display of bagpipes in one of my favorite songs – The Minstrel Boy.

And here’s the inimitable McDermott singing it as no one else ever could.

McDermott –

GA/FL

Because the Minstrel Boy reminds me of Psalm 137 – I always change the lyrics a bit:

The minstrel boy to the war is gone
In the ranks of death you’ll find him;
His *Father’s SWord* he hath girded on
And his wild harp slung behind him;

“*Lord* of Song!” cried the warrior bard
“Tho’ all the world betray Thee
One *heart*, at least, thy Truth shall guard
One faithful harp shall praise Thee!”

The Minstrel fell! But the foeman’s chain
Could not bring that proud soul under;
The harp he lov’d ne’er spoke again
For he tore its chords asunder;

And said “No chains shall sully thee
Thou soul of love and brav’ry!
Thy songs were made for the pure and free
They shall never sound in slavery!

GA/FL

Psalm 137

By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.

There on the willows
we hung our harps,
for there our captors requested a song;
our tormentors demanded songs of joy:
“Sing us a song of Zion.”

How can we sing a song of the LORD
in a foreign land?
If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
may my right hand cease to function.

May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not exalt Jerusalem
as my greatest joy!

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Now quote the remainder of that psalm.

Everyone quits at either verse 6 for some reason.

Here’s the rest:

(7) Remember, O Lord, against the Edomites the day of Jerusalem’s fall,
how they said, “Tear it down! Tear it down! Down to its foundations!”

(8) O daughter Babylon, you devastator! Happy shall they be who pay you back what you have done to us!

(9) Happy shall they be who take your little ones
and dash them against the rock!

GA/FL

I chickened out. I hope that’s a figurative allegorical reference.

So do many others.

Meanwhile some people are just shocked as all-get-out that that is in there.

Robert Baker

Considering that our culture traffics children, aborts children, and generally treats children as an inconvenience at best, I think calling the rhetoric of the ancient world nasty may be unfair. In comparison I think our culture says after reading Ps 137:9, “Hold my beer.”

Valerie Curren

Given the October 7th actions of the terrorists, that world is still with us it seems 🙁

Aubergine

I love the pipes, too. They stir my Appalachian Scot soul.

TradeBait2

Same here. It does come from within the soul – it is an involuntary reaction. Even when I was a child I had no idea why I reacted to them so strongly. Know it well.

Aubergine

Yes, I’ve always had it, too.

Beautiful. TY for sharing

kalbokalbs

In positive news…

GWP

JUST IN: Judge Cannon Calls Jack Smith Out For His Dirty Tricks in Rare Sunday Order

pat frederick

I read her order and i was more confused than before…
so smith is okay revealing some witnesses but some witnesses have to remain secret? from whom? the public or the defendant? cuz i thought you had a right to confront your accusers?

kalbokalbs

I was also confused.

But then I am the Slow Guy AND legalese gibberish most always baffles me.

pat frederick

when i saw the title, I was eager to read it and shout DAYAM! but i was too confused…lol

pgroup2

That’s because it works as intended.

If you weren’t baffled, you wouldn’t have to hire a lawyer.

pat frederick

devious!

Calling pgroup, stat!

🤓

pgroup2

Where did you read the order? Aubergine wants me to assault my keyboard.

Gimme a link, por favor.

pat frederick

pgroup2

That’s part of the order. I would need the rest of it to understand from where the judge is coming.

pat frederick

i posted the image in the tweet

kalbokalbs

More positive news…

Although, no word on the $165K NJ LE / state confiscated – stole from the gyms owner.

Three plus years for common sense to prevail.

GWP

New Jersey Court Throws Out 80 Charges Against Brave Gym Owner Defying Gov. Murphy’s Tyrannical Lockdown Orders: “Suck My D—k Phil Murphy”

Last edited 1 month ago by kalbokalbs
kalbokalbs

Head scratcher. Mandate should have been deemed illegal from inception. Took several years for this…

GWP

Federal Court Strikes Down Colorado University’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate as Unconstitutional

Gail Combs

A VERY USELESS ruling unless it also applies to the WHO trying to take control of the USA via a declared Plandemic.

Also does that open the universities up to LOTS OF LAWSUITS form injured (and dead) students & their parents?

kalbokalbs

Hope the universities are sued into oblivion. Literally. Along with lawsuits against individuals.

Passing notion.

• This university ruling, the gym ruling… More similar rulings inbound? Thinking so.
pat frederick

they’ve got all those endowments to draw on…

Gail Combs

“they’ve got all those endowments to draw on DOWN…”

Fixed it!

The average wrongful death settlement ranges from $500,000 to over $1 million. The brave AI said GJEL Accident Attorneys has recovered over $950 Million Dollars for their clients killed in accidents.”

and for personal injury

• The median payout for a personal injury lawsuit is approximately $52,900.
  • For most victims with moderate injuries, the payout ranges from $3,000 to $10,000.
  • The average payout for personal injury cases that end up in federal court typically involves damages over $75,000.
pgroup2

Fed courts require minimum damages of $75K in the complaint.

Otherwise, dismissed without prejudice.

Valerie Curren

LAWSUITS form injured (and dead) students & their parents?”

glad to note that the dead are no longer just confined to voting any more  🙃

Gail Combs

NY Compost: Trump, Biden agree to June 27, Sept. 10 debates in campaign schedule shakeup
This adds a bit more spice to the Qtree debate about Bite-me Poopy Pants.😋

comment image

After adjusting my tinfoil hat, I am now going to beat a dead horse.

First, Biden was installed with Kamel-toes as VP. She has been shown to be even MOAR unpopular than Biden (If that is possible.) Therefore a switch to Kamel-toes via the 25th is not in the D-Rats’ interest. Even if that was the original plan.

So what are the options:

#1. Biden is au naturel

#2. Biden is drugged to the gills with perhaps blue light therapy to counter Sundowners.

#3. Biden has had a face lift & or Botox treatments.

#4. Biden is faking it. (Lying and gaffs are nothing new for Biden so faking it esp to Hur is a possibility.)

#5. Body double.

That came up from this tweet or Xfile or what ever.

3pointone4
14 hours ago

Regarding the discussion about the unusual and inconsistent changes to Biden’s appearance & behaviors:

Tony Mendez’s book ‘The Master of Disguise’ describes how he recruited magicians and Hollywood special effects artists to develop specialized equipment for the CIA’s Office of Technical Services division — specifically, sophisticated and realistic disguise masks.

The Master of Disguise PDF eBook

👉The White House, Spring 1989….

This is the typical reply:

Reply to  Gail Combs
 May 19, 2024 23:32

That video has been brought here several times. *They* are capable of excellent disguises. They are capable of making disguises so lifelike that others aren’t aware they are disguises, even when talking to the person.

But can they make a disguise of, for example, your Aunt Beulah, put it on a woman of similar build, and have that woman fool you into thinking she’s your aunt? The answer is no….

TheseTruths is assuming a body double has just been brought onto the scene. However the date for the appearance of the very life-like disguise is 1989 and probably a lot earlier.

👉So what are the chances that a VERY WELL TRAINED body double has been on the Biden staff for well over a decade? At least since he started running as VP in 2008 and possibly before if he was a CIA mule asset in the Senate?

AND a final possibility: Something called Casablanca livestreaming App
“…Casablanca is an AI-based tool designed to enhance the quality of video calls by incorporating authentic eye contact…”

Casablanca | Authentic Video Calls

Let Casablanca become your superpower for authentic video calls! … With Casablanca, you can look your counterpart authentically in the eye.

….

The fact that Biden and his handlers AGREED to the debates, makes the questions about Biden a lot more interesting.

Deplorable Patriot

There’s several body doubles. The real Biden I doubt is still alive. He’s not the only one, either.

Gail Combs

I would not be surprised.

And as I said, VERY WELL TRAINED over years, not days.

Given the likely blackmail on people in Congress and the Senate, no one who actually knows would dare leak the info.

The newbies would not be familiar enough with Biden since he has been out of the Senate since 2008. That is almost TWO DECADES!

PAVACA

Gail Combs
Thank you. From years working in the theater world, one knows that it takes time and effort to find the correct “actors / impersonators” needed; then, to train them.

Last edited 1 month ago by PAVACA
TheseTruths

The newbies would not be familiar enough with Biden

No, but I am. And if I am, then there are thousands of people who are much more familiar with him than I.

Last edited 1 month ago by TheseTruths
pat frederick

i didn’t see your response…write something similar

TheseTruths

Please provide evidence of these claims. If you can’t do that, then you need to present them as theories, not facts. Because that’s what they are. People’s judgment on differences in appearance are not evidence because they are so often wrong.

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

…as was shown with Wayne Newton.

And I wouldn’t dignify it with the term theory; it’s a speculation at best if not an outright spitball. Unless there’s actual evidence.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Yes. The Wayne Newton card is worth millions. 💵

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

Refresh my memory, please.

Who was it who failed the Wayne Newton test?

TheseTruths

Who was it who failed the Wayne Newton test?

DPat. I’ll post exact quotes so nothing is misunderstood.

DPat:

The differences in appearance of the REAL Biden and the avatar are such that no plastic surgery would do. Make the eyes more narrow? No plastic surgeon would do that. Make them wider, yes, but not narrower.

First, what makes DPat an authority on what all plastic surgeons do in all cases? But moving on…

So I posted a pic of Wayne Newton showing that his eyes were narrower after plastic surgery.

Apparently without doing any research, DPat proceeded to give details, with an air of authority, about why those two pics were not both of Wayne Newton, when I knew they were both him.

DPat:

The chin is wrong and the teeth are different. Hairline narrowed on the right, and not the Celtic pattern on the left (I have one, so I know about that).

Not the same guy,

And she was dead wrong. She commented about the chin, the teeth, the hairline, and the “Celtic pattern,” all wrong. She used the device of having personal knowledge (“I have one, so I know about that.”) to bolster her point.

Deplorable Patriot
TheseTruths

If you can’t see it by now…

…works both ways.

I’ve debunked things like those many times. I, and others, have raised points and asked questions that never get addressed. That’s on you. You have zero credibility when it comes to facial recognition, as has been proved here, and neither do random people on the internet. Some of them outright lie and deceive on purpose, but people like you follow them and spread their mistruths. That’s not an unconsidered opinion; I have pointed out some of those deceptions, but I have yet to see you acknowledge that even one of those theories was incorrect. I consider that a disservice to our side.

Deplorable Patriot

You haven’t debunked anything. I see what you don’t, and I’m done. That you can’t see it is NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!

TheseTruths

You haven’t debunked anything.

I have debunked a number of things. Others here have pointed out flaws in arguments and questions that need to be answered, but you pay no attention.

I see what you don’t

If that is the case, it’s because you are only seeing things that support certain theories instead of looking at all the evidence.

That you can’t see it is NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!

No, you have a very different problem, and it has nothing to do with me.

Deplorable Patriot

That I can actually see the differences in facial recognition?

Yeah, done. Eye colors don’t change when blue, and the real Biden’s were blue. Neither do jaws or hairlines ( see the Putin double who suddenly has a much rounder face). Those are the details not considered in dismissal of the idea of body doubles.

TheseTruths

Those are the details not considered in dismissal of the idea of body doubles.

Such details, and many more, have been considered. Many factors that affect such things have been brought up here. And you ignore every one of them because they don’t fit your narrative. You are continuing to ignore them, so your statement that they have never been brought up only proves my point.

You keep using that word*. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

*done

Deplorable Patriot

Nice try. It’s not going to work.

I see what you don’t,

And we’ve already established with the Wayne Newton test, that sometimes what you see isn’t real.

Your argument ultimately rests on the claim that you are competent to spot these things, and you have demonstrated that you are not competent to spot these things.

TheseTruths

Here’s an example of debunking, from yesterday. Para59r posted the X comment that Gail posted above:

I said I don’t take anyone’s word on the internet about dates and details surrounding such theories, where people are obviously trying to convince others of something.

I found comments on another site where people said the photo on the right came from either 2020 or 2022. That directly contradicts the statement in the X post that one of the photos was taken last week and the other this weekend. In actuality, the photos could be two to four years apart. And I’m not sure that the date given for the pic on the left was accurate, either.

I showed that the author of the X post was not truthful. I “impeached the witness.”

In addition, he loses major points for using an emoji to try to bolster his point about such a serious topic. I have come to believe that that’s a tactic to make people comfortable and to draw them in, as is done with con games and schemes. The people pushing these things have an agenda, and it is not to get to the truth.

TheseTruths

All I can say is that my facial recognition algorithm says they’re the same person.

Thanks for weighing in. It will be interesting to see if anyone challenges you on that.

Valerie Curren

This video, that I’ve only partially watched, claims that the images came from the same day, fwiw…

Just after 4 minutes the presenter shows info about the percentage of likelihood of either image being AI, with the open eyed one clocking in at 33% & the squint eyed one at 16%…

The second half of the video was about the economy…

Last edited 1 month ago by Valerie Curren
TheseTruths

I’ll repeat what I said earlier: I don’t trust any random person’s word about details of anything posted online.

Now, “20 questions” for thought.

Who is that guy?

What makes him believable, if anything?

Why does he say it’s the same day while others say they are days apart, and others say years apart? (I have an opinion on this.)

Why is JB wearing different ties if it’s the same day? Of course that is possible, but I don’t know how likely it would be. Even if one of them were a double, wouldn’t they try to make him look the same as JB did earlier in the day? Did he spill gravy on his tie? 😂

What is the purpose of such videos? What are the possible reasons someone would post such things? I detest cutesy intimations that “something might be off” that are neither intelligently presented or, most importantly, accurately presented. I am at a total loss to know why more people don’t seem capable of seeing the con jobs.

Are such videos beneficial to our movement? (I believe they are harmful. The longer this goes on and the more adamant people become, the more I am convinced that people are being led in this direction for nefarious purposes.)

Why is it so important to some people to believe theories like the one that JB has been gone for years and replaced by doubles, or that RBG died months before the official announcement and a double had replaced her on SCOTUS with no one the wiser? What purpose are such theories serving them? They hang on to those ideas as if their life depended on them, as if, if they were made to give them up, they would suffer great harm.

Of the two theories I mentioned in the previous paragraph, I believe quite a few people didn’t and don’t believe them. Why don’t they speak up for the sake of accuracy and reality and sanity?

Why do people believe things that they can’t flesh out and that don’t make sense? Also, that do not happen in the real world? It’s as if part of our society is creating its own mythology.

Why do people ignore the comments that Wolf makes about these things? I’ve noticed in the past that he has made some very pointed comments that are instructive and thought-provoking, but people pay no heed. It has been surprising to watch. The same thing has happened today. IMO people don’t move forward in their knowledge or their thinking when they ignore the ideas he has brought to the table.

Valerie Curren

Just for clarification, I wasn’t claiming the video was accurate or that I bought into any of what he presented. I shared it because it was providing possible additional info on the topic being discussed.

Your questions above are great & helpful.

It seems possible that there are nefarious forces that are promoting this topic as a way to divide people.

Like several people here have claimed I don’t have a fully formed opinion one way or another, so technically I’m not trying to insert myself into the debate.

Some of these outlandish theories, on numerous topics, seemed, to me, to be “common” amongst people who claimed to follow Q, at least the ones I used to see when not banned on Twitter.

Perhaps there is an attraction to various “conspiracy theories” as one has learned to dig deeper on topics that used to seem like common, though apparently erroneous, knowledge…

I agree that Wolf’s insights are incredibly valuable!

As an aging person, I hit 60 this year, it seems like it can become more difficult to change my mind as I get older. Good arguments can be presented that Might be persuasive at the time they’re read, but later on with the passage of time much of those insights can slip away, unless they shifted my thinking enough to “take”.

There have been certain topics that Gail has brought, w/ sauce, quite a few times over the years. Often I’ll read these lengthy remarks in their entirety & recognize that I’ve seen at least some of it before. However it seems to take at least 3-5 exposures to a topic for it to sink in, assuming it’s something I’m Willing to believe. That’s just speaking for how it seems my mind “works” now.

So I’ll attempt to answer your questions as best as I can, fwiw (though I don’t expect my opinion to have much sway on this or many topics here):

Quoting you & putting my “replies” w/ “VC” on separate lines…

Now, “20 questions” for thought.
Who is that guy?
VC–no clue, it’s a video I saw on Gab that was tackling the “2” Joe Biden’s so thought I’d share.

What makes him believable, if anything?
VC nothing necessarily. He’s some random person talking on youtube. I know nothing of his background just that he was discussing the controversy so thought I’d share it here since this topic was being chewed over pretty thoroughly…

VC I don’t know. I am guessing here but it is possible that random people on youtube, even if they may have a significant following, are not sticklers for facts or don’t provide adequate documentation so that others could “verify” their claims. Our standards about info & accuracy & logical analysis at the Q-Tree are likely Much Higher. If we’re talking about being able to verify an hypothesis I believe it Must be Reproduceable…

Why is JB wearing different ties if it’s the same day? Of course that is possible, but I don’t know how likely it would be. Even if one of them were a double, wouldn’t they try to make him look the same as JB did earlier in the day? Did he spill gravy on his tie? https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/15.0.3/svg/1f602.svg
VC I can’t say for I don’t know. I noted elsewhere, maybe yesterday, that the wider eyed version of “JB” seemed to have a smoother forehead so I speculated that he may have had Botox recently. Your insights argue for the likelihood that these are from different days, at least.

What is the purpose of such videos? What are the possible reasons someone would post such things? I detest cutesy intimations that “something might be off” that are neither intelligently presented or, most importantly, accurately presented. I am at a total loss to know why more people don’t seem capable of seeing the con jobs.
VC I can’t even remotely speak to the motives of the presenter. That he spent the second half of his video discussing the economy makes me think that might be more his arena. If he monetizes his content it’s possible that he did a Little Digging on what seemed to be a topic du jour so as to be present something currently being discussed. He may or may not be a con job, he could be ignorant, he could be operating far outside of his wheelhouse.

VC I guess that depends on your perspective. From my view it seemed that his video offered Some new info, like the percentages on the likelihood that each “JB” Might have been AI.

VC I can’t answer that for I don’t hold tightly to such theories, just recognize that they are out there & may or may not be true. I don’t know For Sure about Any of it so I can see stuff & go “hmmm”…

VC Good Q’s for which I have no solid “answers”. I would guess that human psychology plays a part. Some people claim or imply that they have special knowledge, but they don’t just lay out the “facts” as they perceive them so that they can be evaluated. Some temperaments are more drawn to emotional comfort zones & certain “beliefs” are not to be held up to rigorous, logical scrutiny, for their feelings & beliefs/convictions might be uncomfortably shaken.

VC I would guess that Steve, as a claimed Atheist, might have similar Q’s for people who claim a faith. I personally don’t know where the “truth” lies on Many Topics. I believe the Bible but don’t claim that I speak for God or fully understand the meaning of all that is written there. So many Bizarre things have been part of the Red Pill process & quite a few of them would seem Crazy to our pre-red-pill selves. It’s still hard to wrap my head around world-wide genocide perpetuated by many/most governments against their own people!

VC Wolf brings much wisdom to his Q-Tree but we are all adults w/ our own backgrounds & experiences & just because someone makes good points doesn’t mean that all aspects of their insights will be absorbed & made fully a part of our individual psyches. It’s a process & it’s messy. This is a community of conservative, patriot, warriors. We are mostly digging for facts & truth & encouraging each other in that ongoing process. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree since we are never going to be automatons or clones of each other, nor should we be. Keeping the lines of communication open & being courteous & respectful to each other as we “rightly divide” the world around us & hone our edges in an “iron sharpens iron” process are vital to this journey being healthful & productive.

Thank you for raising the questions & diving deep for Truth. I, for one, greatly appreciate you & your efforts & insights. Blessings!

So I’m super tired so am posting my comment “as is” so I apologize in advance if some of this is incoherent. I didn’t want to just “like” your comment & move on for you put so much depth of thought into it. I’m just sorry that it’s so late in the day for it to likely be read by many others (yours, not necessarily mine). God Bless!

TheseTruths

Valerie, thank you for your thoughtful reply. It was a stream of consciousness on my part and I wasn’t expecting an in-depth reply. I don’t have time to address everything now, and I probably won’t, anyway, because this could go on for a long time. If I do come back and reply, I won’t expect you to spend time on it. Thank you, and God bless you as well!

Valerie Curren

Hey no prob. I’m not really that invested in this topic but didn’t want to leave you hanging as it seems you’ve thrown out legit concerns to others who often choose not to address them.

I would guess that Steve, as a claimed Atheist,

“claimed”?

Valerie Curren

It’s what you say & I believe you but I didn’t want to come across like I was applying the “label” to you. No offence meant. I can’t speak for you, or anyone else, for that matter, & apparently have a hard enough time speaking comprehensibly for myself LOL

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

You already answered that. The people who believe such things are so tenacious in their beliefs that it is pointless to try to change their minds. You saw this in action elsewhere, on this very daily. And then there’s the “free energy” clownery that came up elsewhere on this daily. I can see all kinds of things wrong with it, but I’d have to give an education in physics and electromagnetism to make the point absolutely clear, and to explain why the guy in the video must be either a liar or incredibly, flat-earth level ignorant and duped by some other liar.

Sometimes I try anyway, and my blood pressure just goes up.

SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA

I think the problem is epistemic.

And that’s basically a two-dollar word relating to “epistemology” which is the study of how we know what we know.

The most successful method for learning things about reality is the scientific method, which has some fairly rigid rules. (The fact that many people who are supposed to be following them, aren’t, doesn’t invalidate the rules, though it might invalidate human institutions that claim to be dedicated to the rules. Also, it’s not easy; we sometimes have cognitive biases that get in the way of the reasoning, causing us to not even realize we’re making an error.)

Obviously there are many situations where you can’t apply the scientific method in full, complete with measurements expressed as hard numbers with error bars, and statistical analysis, and on and on, and in daily life you certainly can’t do all of that.

But one rule that’s plain-English you can and should apply in daily life, and many people do not. “If your favorite idea doesn’t pass a well designed test, it’s WRONG. Get over it and move on.” Instead we have people clinging to these notions desperately as you point out, as if their very sense of being depends on it, even in the face of good evidence that it’s wrong.

Last edited 1 month ago by SteveInCO · Thermonuclear MAGA
Valerie Curren

Hopefully this lets the images show here